By Terrie Walker, McKesson, 2015-2016 SAPinsight Leader Board Member.
2016 offers opportunity for new resolutions and new goals:
- If one of your 2016 goals is to grow professionally, I encourage you to become more engaged in your respective networks.
- I also encourage you to step out of your comfort zone. Step up and volunteer to lead alongside your program leads.
- Help facilitate a Super User “Huddle” where Super Users from various businesses join together for food, networking and education.
- Join an ASUG Chapter in your area.
- Make it a goal to attend SAPinsight’s 2016 Super User Conference later this year.
As a Super User Lead and member of SAPinsight’s Leader Board, I can attest that having a successful Super User program, supported by executive leadership, where Super Users are engaged, educated and elevated – recognized as knowledgeable ‘heroes’ to their colleagues and their business - is powerful to an organization. As leaders, we’re here to support you in exercising YOUR power and leadership as a Super User. Get involved this New Year by reaching out to your program lead or SAPinsight, and together, let’s make 2016 POWERFUL!
Note: Picture taken from article "20 Things SMart People Don't Do" by Lifehack. Author: Djordje Todorovic