Welcome to SAPinsight!
The only community dedicated to SAP Super Users and their Leaders.
The mission for this Community is to build awareness, definition, practice standards, and performance strength for the role of the Super User, Super User Leader, Super User Sponsors, and Super User Organizations. In doing this we will provide opportunities for Super Users to grow into best practices as individuals, teams, and communities.
60 to Super
In SAPinsight’s world of SUPER, here is a typical description of a Super User:
- An individual contributor in the business, not on the technology/IT side,
- A current, regular user of an enterprise system, like SAP,
- Has a strong understanding of their functional area business processes,
- Genuinely enjoys helping other users,
- Is the go-to person for support, the first line of defense for their colleagues,
- Loves learning more about the systems and processes they instinctively support,
- Passionate about making things better in their business.
Join the Community
Being a Community Member brings SUPER value to your team, your company, you, and the entire SAPinsight Community! Join us and get exclusive content, a network of people for continuous learning, event discounts, and much more.
We offer 2 membership types:
Single access membership
- Learn more on Membership page.
Did you know there is an annual conference just for you? We are starting to plan #SAPinsight17 already, and it is sure to be the best one yet. We say that every year and it always turns out to be true! Check out the 2016 Conference Page to see what happened last year. Subscribe to our emails and keep an eye out for conference info as it becomes available!
Meet your Executive Advisory Board!
They are well-respected, accomplished executives with a passion for driving Super User value. Each brings decades of knowledge, experience, and wisdom in the SAP ecosystem and beyond. This, coupled with their deep and broad strategic relationships is helping shape the future for the Super Users.
Meet your SAPinsight Leader Board!
This Charter group of Leaders will help to build out the framework with operating codes and strategic direction for our Community. We are so excited to have them on board… literally!!!
Leader Board Posts
<em>By Taryn Brown, City of Dallas, 2015-2017 SAPinsight Leader Board Member.</em>
Everyone loves a good story. Whether it’s the latest best-seller, a compelling podcast or talking with friends; stories influence and inspire.