Welcome to SAPinsight!
The only community dedicated to SAP Super Users and their Leaders.
The mission for this Community is to build awareness, definition, practice standards, and performance strength for the role of the Super User, Super User Leader, Super User Sponsors, and Super User Organizations. In doing this we will provide opportunities for Super Users to grow into best practices as individuals, teams, and communities.
Join the Community
Being a Community Member brings SUPER value to your team, your company, you, and the entire SAPinsight Community! Join us and get exclusive content, a network of people for continuous learning, event discounts, and much more.
We offer 2 membership types:
Single access membership
- Learn more on Membership page.
Did you know there is an annual conference just for you? Even if you can’t become a member yet, you do NOT want to miss this conference! #SAPinsight16 will be November 10-11 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, TX. Visit our conference page to learn more and pre-register. Interested in last year’s happenings? Visit the 2015 conference page.
Take our Poll
Lots of member engagement plans! Don’t miss out, become a member today!
- #SAPinsight16 Conference – November 9-11 Dallas
- Theme: NextGen Super Users: The Department of the Future
- Super User Leader Workshop, 11/9: Structuring Your Department for Value and Sustainability
- Tony Caesar, Vice President and CIO at PrimeSource BP, and SAPinsight Executive Advisory Board Chair will deliver the Keynote Address to conference attendees..
- Tip Day Tuesdays are back by popular demand!.
- Watch our social media campaigns to win free memberships. Twitter Linkedin
- Corporate - One time offer: Through 2016 corporate memberships are $1000, unlimited Super Users!!! Don’t miss out on this!.
Meet your Executive Advisory Board!
The SAPinsight Executive Advisory Board is made up of well-respected, passionate leaders who have decades of knowledge, experience, and wisdom in the SAP ecosystem. They each bring a strong set of relationships and strategic strength to provide insights, recommendations, and ideas that will strengthen the strategic direction and relationships that support value for the SAPinsight Community.
Meet your SAPinsight Leader Board!
This Charter group of Leaders will help to build out the framework with operating codes and strategic direction for our Community. We are so excited to have them on board… literally!!!
Leader Board Posts
Brought to you by: